sobota, 2 stycznia 2016

Engagement? - I say no!




Be calm, I didn’t reject engagement. But I am opposed to some form of engagement. Strictly speaking I am opposed to proposal at Christmas or New Year's Eve or  other family gatherings.  Why am I writing about it now?? We are after period of Christmas and New Year's Eve, and willingly or unwillingly, I am a witness of these happy events on the social networking site Facebook. So many of my Facebook’s friends  boast of engagement in this "special time". This ridiculous to me, I'm not jealous, I wish this couples make the most of new way of life. But I really don’t see nothing original in this form of engagement. Hey guys,  really miss you ideas? Aren’t you stressed the presence of the whole family?

It must be really uncomfortable situation. And in addition, not romantic. Last summer I was a witness engagement at the top Giewont. Wow! it was something! Even though it was cold and windy. Why? Because it was something special. Perhaps this couple was lovers of mountain climbing. Engagement in my opinion should be exceptional. They should be sincere, and the man should show a touch of creativity. This should be an intimate ceremony and not show for the family. Happy engagement!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz