czwartek, 8 maja 2014

Music is everything


On the occasion of the ongoing musical event namely Eurovision, I think it worthwhile publish something  about music. Music accompanies me from an early age. When I was little, my dad let go of various songs from the years of his youth. Then I came across on TV music stations with contemporary music. At that moment I began to create my musical tastes, likes and dislikes. Of course, for many years it was changing, and what I liked in the past, today it seems awful. Today I listen to different bands, most of the last century. Although there are cool songs contemporary composers. I listen to music in English and Polish. More and more I know also French music. However, I would like to focus on the influence of music on our lives. It is amazing, but the music could accompany me in literally every aspect of life. With some bands  I can concentrate and learning becomes more enjoyable, the other could relax forever. These are tunes when the heart begins to beat faster, which evoke memories of the great moments of our lives. Allow us to go into another dimension of reality. And what is most beautiful is so much undiscovered performers, bands with great music! Music  never get bored.
By the way, Polish performance at eurovision was warmly welcomed by the audience, maybe it's time to win?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz