wtorek, 13 maja 2014

Recovery time!

The long weekend is the perfect time to rest. In this year it has already begun on Thursday. I could not let that so many days off could be lost. My preparation for the weekend started before Easter holidays with my cousin. We see each other very rarely , so the prospect of spending four days together made us very happy. The place choice only took us a while. It was unanimous decision . We both love the sea , so we decided to explore the charming town , called Dziwnowo . On Thursday early morning, we packed our bags in the trunk and left for few hours car journey. Eventually, we could talk to each other , listen to our favorite music and enjoy each other's company . We arrived at lunch time . Sebastian , my cousin , loves fishes, unfortunately I do not but it doesn’t change the thing that we went to the restaurant and ordered a delicious dinner set . Replete , we went to the beach and walked along the shore until sunset . Fortunately the weather was good for the whole 4 days stay , so we spent as much time outdoors as we could . It was a really nice time . Me and my cousin promised to have a holiday after the exams again and go on a few days leave . I cannot wait! How well that vacations are for 7 weeks!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz