niedziela, 8 lutego 2015

My favorite place for a night out

A few months ago with my friends, I discovered a great place at the Old Market. This is  music club The Atmosphere. The club is relatively new, it works for half a year. At the top there is a bar with seating and good music in the background.At the bottom is the music scene, and a lot of space for dancing and fun. Several times a week have a place interesting concerts known on the Polish market teams. After each concert fun  is continues.In my opinion, there are organized the best disco in town.Apart from wonderful design of the club, there's played my favorite music, rock. When you do not know what to do in a free Saturday night, go to the Atmosphere.  Is waiting for you there dose of positive energy and music , you can dance the all night.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz