niedziela, 10 maja 2015

Wanna dance?

Saturday night is the best time to meet friends. Everyone deserves a rest and some entertainment. A lot of young people use this time to a common drinking alcohol and dance party. If we keep moderation there's nothing wrong.  To be honest I don't like the typical house music clubs, trance, techno. I like to dance to the melodious music and sing!Therefore, I choose music clubs with just such music.In Poznan,  city where I live, one of my favorite clubs is Atmopsfera. I love rock music, and the club shares my love.I feel there very well. I can dance there all night without shame. Events there are always very successful, and DJ lets the best rock songs.All admirers of good old rock I can  recommend this place. Maybe we'll meet there next week on Saturday? ;)





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz