sobota, 23 maja 2015

French evening

Do you like France? Maybe you love french language? Or maybe you're interested in the French culture?I can answer all these questions, yes!
Taking this opportunity, I have student internships in the House of Brittany in Poznan with one of my study's friend; we decided on our own project. As a lover of France, last Monday we did student's meeting  devoted to this great country.Each of us has prepared own range of material.I prepared a presentation about the most important informationand  curiosities of France,  quiz with prizes and a presentation on the art of drinking wine.My friend has prepared a presentation titled 'one day in Paris "and familiarized contemporary French music. Guests were delighted with our presentation. Thanks to this evening I could deepen my knowledge of French.I was very proud of myself and happy.It was a great initiative, and the memories will stay long in my memory.
































Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz