niedziela, 7 czerwca 2015

favorite soap opera

There is no secret, everyone has his favorite television series. Mainly it admit girls. I want to tell you about my favorite childhood TV series. This is " Miodowe lata" ( honey years) from '90. This is  cult Polish series. I remember as a child I watched it with my parents. Now ,even though most episodes I know by heart, I come back to them. Why? Because I laugh to tears.Really,very  nearly makes me laugh so much! I love the innocent humor, without overtones and ambiguities.Returning now to the show, you can see how much has changed in Poland by those 20 years. But the stupidity of the main characters and their adventures still amuse me.I like to watch the episode on a cloudy day, or when I have a bad mood.I can always count on the improvement of humor. Almost all the actors who used to played on the show, now playing in another. It is Ranczo. And  they there also show their unique acting talent.Maybe I love this series so much  because of the talented actors ...? I recommend it all to remind a few episodes in this Sunday afternoon.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz