sobota, 6 czerwca 2015

Right to vote

Several days ago, in Poland took palce
presidential elections. This is  very media
event.In particular when second ballot, and only 2
candidates. It's my first presidential election in which I could
participate. Therefore, without hesitation I've done my civic
privilege. But one thing saddens
me. The attendance . Why a half of Poles eligible to vote participate in elections
? So little! Maybe if everyone participate in the elections, the result
would have been different, Poland could have other
president. Personally I am not happy
with the result, but ok, 
you must respect the choice of the majority. I am saddened by the attitude of people who boycott elections. They often say that politics doesn't interest them, or they don;t have influence for.  It's not true! We need a change in mentality then we change politics.










Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz